When you combine the Fluted Feel™ shaft with the all-new Pure Roll² insert and True Path™ with three dot alignment, the result is confidence you can feel. Introducing the new Spider EX, designed for easy aim, better feel and enhanced stability.
Fluted Feel Shaft
- A Newly engineered putter shaft with a softer section located 5" from the tip, intently designed to enhance feel, increase stability and tighten dispersion.
White True Path
- The science of white. White is the most reflective colour, which allows the human eye to clearly see the path of the stroke and the ball. The new white design shape allows golfers to use the front of the face for alignment and the two rails/dots to center the golf ball.
New Multi-Material Design
- The use of a combination of multi-materials like heavy tungsten in the back weights creates a deep CG for better distance control. Lightweight aluminum and composite create better performance advantaged around the circumference of the head. Heavy steel is strategically co-moulded on the frame of the heel and toe areas for optimal stability.
Co-Moulded Pure Roll 2 Insert
- The first co-moulded insert manufactured of white TPU urethane with silver aluminum beams at a 45* angle designed to produce better roll and feel characteristics.
Three Dot Alignment
- Three dots from a distinguishable pattern that's easily tracked by the eye, aiding in both alignment and path while delivering a premium aesthetic.
- Slightly more streamlined head design that features "softer" lines and a more rounded backside. Spider EX head size is a little larger 3.5mm (heel to toe) and 2.7mm (front to back) than Spider X